Why executive coaching?
- Shed your concept of how a leader “should” be and uncover your own, authentic super powers
- Hit the ground running as you take on your next role or challenge
- Find clarity, build momentum and get the job you've always wanted
If you are...
- Serious about creating positive change in your professional life
- Ready to get out of your comfort zone
- Prepared to engage in honest self-reflection
- Looking to achieve results within 3 months
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- What needs to happen to get there?
We'll establish the basics, clarify your needs, and get you one step closer to achieving your goals
We begin our partnership by establishing goals and outcomes. Then we work to objectively understand where you are now and what is required to succeed. Together we move forward towards your goal, uncovering strengths as well as barriers, and developing strategies, skills, and practices to realize your desired outcome. The more open you are to self-reflection and stepping out of your comfort zone, the more effective our work together will be. (More info on my approach and what to expect can be found in my interview with RocketHub.)
Depending on your goals, an engagement consists of 6 to 12 one-hour sessions, held weekly or bi-weekly. Sessions are conducted in person or by phone. You will have tasks to complete and practices to employ in between sessions.
3 to 6 months, depending on number of sessions and meeting frequency.
The following components can be added to our coaching work to provide extra viewpoints and data. We will examine the results together, discuss implications, and use the discoveries to inform the direction of our coaching.
- 360-degree feedback: Want more insight into how you are perceived by others? I conduct one-on-one interviews with colleagues from different levels of the organization (direct reports, peers, management) and produce an anonymous summary of the feedback.
- Shadowing: I shadow you on-site to observe interactions with direct reports, peers, and management during meetings and informal situations.
- Strengths assessment: We use one of the many assessment tools available to establish your strengths and leadership profile.