Are you ready for a breakthrough?
- Are you looking to have more impact and influence in your organization?
- Do you want to hit the ground running in your next role or challenge?
- Would you like to identify your blind spots and neutralize them?
If you are...
- Serious about creating positive change in your professional life
- Ready to get out of your comfort zone
- Prepared to engage in honest self-reflection
- Looking to achieve results within 3 months
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- What needs to happen to get there?
We'll establish the basics, clarify your needs, and get you one step closer to achieving your goals
We begin our partnership by establishing goals and outcomes. Then we work to objectively understand where you are now and what is required to succeed. Together we move forward towards your goal, uncovering strengths as well as barriers, and developing strategies, skills, and practices to realize your desired outcome. The more open you are to self-reflection and stepping out of your comfort zone, the more effective our work together will be. (More info on my approach and what to expect can be found in my interview with RocketHub.)
An engagement consists of anywhere from 6 to 12 one-hour weekly or bi-weekly sessions, depending on your goals. Sessions are conducted in person or by phone. You will have tasks to complete and practices to employ in between sessions.
Typically 3 to 6 months, depending on number of sessions and meeting frequency.
The following components can be added to our coaching work to provide extra viewpoints and data. We will examine the results in detail, discuss implications, and use the discoveries to inform the direction of our coaching.
- 360-degree feedback: Want more insight into how you are perceived by others? I will conduct one-on-one interviews with colleagues from different levels of the organization (direct reports, peers, management) and produce an anonymous summary of the feedback.
- Shadowing: I will shadow you on-site to observe interactions with direct reports, peers, and management during meetings and informal situations.
- Strengths assessment: We will use one of the many assessment tools available to establish your strengths and leadership profile.